Jump to content

Photo

Starfish Place Settings


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 jana297

jana297
  • Member
  • 646 posts

    Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:37 AM

    She takes about a little over a month to do them so make sure u leave enough time for her to do them.

     

    Originally Posted by lindseymarie12 

    I love these!  I have to remember this, saving the link now!



     


    Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
    April 6, 2012

    #12 jana297

    jana297
    • Member
    • 646 posts

      Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:39 AM

      I will post a pic tomorrow. she hand wrote the names on the tags for me.

       

      Originally Posted by Sharon99 

      These are cute! I have been looking into doing the starfish place settings too. I have a few links saved so I can compare when I am ready to order. Will be saving this one too! Thanks!  Are you just going to write everyone's name on the tags or do something special?



       


      Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
      April 6, 2012

      #13 Sharon99

      Sharon99
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,301 posts

        Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:44 AM

        Thanks, I better email her now!

        Cant wait to see a pic!
         

        Originally Posted by jana297 

        She takes about a little over a month to do them so make sure u leave enough time for her to do them.

         



         



         



        #14 Sharon99

        Sharon99
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,301 posts

          Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:45 AM

          NOOO!! She is sold out :(



          #15 jana297

          jana297
          • Member
          • 646 posts

            Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:58 AM

            She can get them for u just sent her a message. Her email address is Kimberlywhite9@gmail.com.


            Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
            April 6, 2012

            #16 Sharon99

            Sharon99
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,301 posts

              Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:41 AM

              I am working with her now & waiting for her to get back to me to place the order!! Thanks for posting...exactly what I have been looking for :)
               

              Originally Posted by jana297 

              She can get them for u just sent her a message. Her email address is Kimberlywhite9@gmail.com.



               



              #17 jana297

              jana297
              • Member
              • 646 posts

                Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:27 AM

                You will finished product. What colors are you going with.

                 

                Originally Posted by Sharon99 

                I am working with her now & waiting for her to get back to me to place the order!! Thanks for posting...exactly what I have been looking for :)
                 



                 



                 


                Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                April 6, 2012

                #18 Sharon99

                Sharon99
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,301 posts

                  Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:45 AM

                  My colors are pink & orange. I am doing pink and orange ribbons with the pink cards. Cant wait to see them!



                  #19 Smitten

                  Smitten
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 153 posts

                    Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:00 AM

                    Awesome!!!  Can't wait to see your wedding pics since I am using Pink and Orange as well.  :-)



                    #20 jana297

                    jana297
                    • Member
                    • 646 posts

                      Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

                       

                      Originally Posted by Suzie Martin 

                      Awesome!!!  Can't wait to see your wedding pics since I am using Pink and Orange as well.  :-)

                       

                       photo.JPG


                      Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                      April 6, 2012




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users