Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
olive0y1

St. Thomas Videographer & Photographer

Recommended Posts

We're using Paradise Pictures for our photog, prices are pretty good. We're not doing video. I know Elisha Oren (sp?) is very popular also. We just kinda preferred Paradise's style.

 

Are you working with a WC on the island? They might have a vendor list for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are using Blue Glass Photography. Our wedding planner and a few others recommend them. Beware that Alain takes a little time to respond back to you. We are very pleased with the photos they submitted in their portfolio. They are also reasonably priced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We used Paradise Pictures too. All the other photographers looked very good too but we liked Eric Johnson's style, it fitted our personalities. He was soooooooooooooooooo much fun to work with. Our only regret was not having booked more time with him. Was definitively too short!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!  We just got married 3/27/12 and used Elisha Orin as our photographer, and her husband as our videographer!  They were both awesome, made us feel very comfortable.  They are truly great at what they do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you and CONGRATS!!! Which location did you get married and how was the weather? We're getting married March of next year, but was informed that since it's a Tuesday that it'll be one of the busiest days. Now we have yet to decide on the location. I just got a hold of Elisha as well and it's nice to know that her husband does the videos. :)

 

Originally Posted by MelloJess83 View Post

Hello!  We just got married 3/27/12 and used Elisha Orin as our photographer, and her husband as our videographer!  They were both awesome, made us feel very comfortable.  They are truly great at what they do.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thank you! I will also look into that :D
 

Originally Posted by coquine View Post

We used Paradise Pictures too. All the other photographers looked very good too but we liked Eric Johnson's style, it fitted our personalities. He was soooooooooooooooooo much fun to work with. Our only regret was not having booked more time with him. Was definitively too short!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Hi :)

 

Yes, we decided to work w/ Janelle at Island Bliss and she gave us a list of vendors. Thank you!

 

Originally Posted by acireta View Post

We're using Paradise Pictures for our photog, prices are pretty good. We're not doing video. I know Elisha Oren (sp?) is very popular also. We just kinda preferred Paradise's style.

 

Are you working with a WC on the island? They might have a vendor list for you.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to update on our status w/ photographer and video in case someone stumbles upon this thread. We are going with Elisha Orin for photography, but we're bringing our own videographers from our area. They also travel so if anyone's also intersted, they're called AtFirstSightWEddingFilms. http://atfirstsightweddingfilms.com/ ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×