• 9 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:12 AM

Just a few pics from my site visit.

Attached Files

#62 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
    • 599 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:47 AM

Thanks so much Braf! For those of us unable to make a site visit, pictures like these are incredibly helpful. Have you decided on your venue yet?

#63 Braf

Braf
      • 9 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:42 AM

Yeah, we're getting married at BV next August. It's absolutely beautiful, completely secluded which is what we wanted, it does mean you have to hire transportation for guests but it's worth it for the privacy and the scenery. 

#64 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
        • 599 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Braf 

Yeah, we're getting married at BV next August. It's absolutely beautiful, completely secluded which is what we wanted, it does mean you have to hire transportation for guests but it's worth it for the privacy and the scenery. 

I'm a BV April bride!  I should start a thread just for us BV brides so that other brides can get information on this fantastic venue. I'm so curious to hear about plans for decoration, lighting, food, etc.!

#65 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
          • 599 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:33 AM

Here is the link to the new thread for all Blue Venado brides: http://www.bestdesti...rides-post-here Please join us!

#66 Frannyp

Frannyp
            • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:18 AM

http://www.bluevenadobeachclub.com/bodas.html

the place its great beautiful location and great food! the place for a perfect wedding!

#67 acosta

acosta
              • 33 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 22, 2015
              • Wedding Location:Resort: Dreams Putero Aventuras Wedding: Unknown

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:26 AM

I am doing a site visit here in March! I cannot wait!!

I don't know if I want to take my wedding off the resort, or if the costs will add up too quickly (with both- ha).

Guest Count: 49 plus Bride and Groom

#68 IvanLuckiePhotography

IvanLuckiePhotography
              • Vendor
              • 183 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 06:46 PM

Check out this post of mine, the wedding ceremony was held in a private area, very very private, the ocean was beautiful really blue and clean, locations for shoots also perfect

The Wedding reception was held in the main restaurant hut, It is big enough for a guess 100 people or little more, It has sand floor  a d a corner spot with wooden floor that works great for dance floor

In the post there are a bunch of shots that clearly shows the locations, not hard to figure out!

If any of you need to see the full post, let me know PM and will email it

http://www.luckiepho...-justyna-chris/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users