Sign in to follow this  
DNwedding

Has anyone used DJ Bob from 'weddingdjrivieramaya.com'?

I got married last week at Grand Palladium in Riviera Maya and I used DJ Bob services! He rocks, he knows how to make the party and put the music I told him when we spoke on the phone before the wedding! Great guy, great music and his price is not that expensive!

Hi Shannonlsmith!

Congratulations!!  How was your wedding?!?!  Did DJ Bob exceed your expectations also?  We're in the midst of selecting a DJ for our wedding on Memorial day 2013.

Originally Posted by shannonlsmith View Post

I just booked him today for my Oct 3rd wedding.  I spoke with him on the phone for about 45 minutes.  There is no doubt in my mind he won't do a fab job!

I am using him for my wedding in April we had a long conversation on the phone! He is very easy to talk to, which is great! I cannot wait for the wedding day, he will also be MCing. Will update after April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

We also used DJ Bob for our wedding in Mayan Riviera as well.  He was fantastic.  He kept the party going, super easy going, very friendly.  He even stayed partied with us a bit after the reception ended.  Cool guy!