Sign in to follow this  
Avens

Extra's from wedding! Raffia Fan, Real Touch Orchids, Key Holders, Lip Balm

Items can be picked up in Edmonton, will ship.

1 Package of Raffia Fans from Oriental Trading.  Original price $10.00/dozen (plus shipping and duty).  Will sell for $8. 

15 sealable pouches for key holders.  They were a big hit! The green disguised money etc better than a clear one would. Bought from Amazon here.  Originally $0.60 each, selling for $5.00 for all 15.

24 personalized lip balm tubes.  You just need to print out stickers to put on them - they were a big hit. Vanilla scented. Example here

2 Stems of 26" Green Cymbidium Real Touch Orchids - from Bloom Bridal.  One stem is fully intact - the other has a few flower heads cut off - but all flowers were cut off at the lowest point, still useable for crafts and corsages.  I used them for corsages and bouts (attached photo is of the grooms corsage, the green orchid is the one I'm selling).

$16.50 each normally, will sell both for $20.

13 Clear hard tags - perfect for labeling OOT bags or making luggage tags (I used them for both)!  Originally purchased for the lanyards, but found the tags very useful too.  I labeled the OOT bags, so I didn't need as many tags as lanyards. 2 pink lanyards left, I'll throw them in.

I will get back to you soon - some of that is spoken for already, but not finalized.

Originally Posted by Val Filipkowski View Post

I would like to buy the green plastic id holders, i may also possibly interested in the clear plastic tags, and the chapstick. Can you tell me how much you will sell everything for together with shippig to 19007?

Aha, I found my camera cord. Here are actual pictures of the items.

IMG_4449.JPG

IMG_4451.JPG

IMG_4453.JPG

IMG_4457.JPG

IMG_4455.JPG

IMG_4456.JPG

Originally Posted by Avens View Post

I will get back to you soon - some of that is spoken for already, but not finalized.

I linked it, if you click on the word lanyards that is blue. :) Oriental trading.

Originally Posted by Maxlua12 View Post

Where did you purchase those lanyards?  I have been looking for something similar, but haven't had any luck.