Extra's from Destination Wedding - Real touch orchids, Raffia Fans, Personalized Lip Balm and more

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Avens

• 576 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:48 PM

Items can be picked up in Edmonton, will ship.

1 Package of Raffia Fans from Oriental Trading.  Original price $10.00/dozen (plus shipping and duty).  Will sell for $8. 

15 sealable pouches for key holders.  They were a big hit! The green disguised money etc better than a clear one would. Bought from Amazon here.  Originally $0.60 each, selling for $5.00 for all 15.

24 personalized lip balm tubes.  You just need to print out stickers to put on them - they were a big hit. Vanilla scented. Example here

2 Stems of 26" Green Cymbidium Real Touch Orchids - from Bloom Bridal.  One stem is fully intact - the other has a few flower heads cut off - but all flowers were cut off at the lowest point, still useable for crafts and corsages.  I used them for corsages and bouts (attached photo is of the grooms corsage, the green orchid is the one I'm selling).

$16.50 each normally, will sell both for $20.

13 Clear hard tags - perfect for labeling OOT bags or making luggage tags (I used them for both)!  Originally purchased for the lanyards, but found the tags very useful too.  I labeled the OOT bags, so I didn't need as many tags as lanyards. 2 pink lanyards left, I'll throw them in.

$3 for all of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users