Wedding Barcelo-Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Macker

• 22 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:54 PM

Hi gals!!

So i'm getting married at Barcelo Maya Palace 2012, and I am wondering if everyone is having the same trouble as I am. Firstly, I can not get a hold of my WC to answer some questions, so I am going to go here and see if any Brides will have any answers!! Thanks for your help ladies!!!

Question 1.) For those gals who are getting the Strawberry Package, do you know if 15 is the max and then it's $66.00 US per additional guest, do you know if this is true, and what does this cover, I am so confused, since the package is expensive enough, why add on 66 for additional people?

Question 2.) I would like the strings and I have read it's 5 US per string, but does any bride know how many strings are needed for the trees for Playa Azul

Question 3.) When they say they decorate the table,( we have only one table at Playa Azul) does anyone know what that includes, because I just bought some place card holders, then I realized maybe they will provide that??

I think that's all of them {for now at least :)) }

Thanks in advance for anyone who is able to answer one or all of these questions!!!!!

#2 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
    • 272 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:12 PM

Hi Alison,

I have covered plenty of weddings at BarcelĀ³ Maya Palace as photographer.

Thank to my experience I wrote for brides a page including Portrait facing the ceremony gazebo at Barcelo Maya Palace

Playa azul at Barcelo Maya Resorts

wedding on the Gazebo - Barcelo Maya Palace

#3 FireyNurse

• 389 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:59 AM

Hi Alison!  

Check out this thread and maybe post questions you may have there, everyone on there is getting married that the Palace or has, or knows something about it in some way!

#4 Macker

• 22 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:38 PM

Thank you for the advice, I will try there!!! Nice profile pic by the way!!!

#5 Macker

• 22 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:39 PM

thank you for replying Pierre, I appreciate your views. Just need some details about the wedding costs, etc.. thanks though

#6 FireyNurse

• 389 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:42 PM

Thanks Macker! I hope you are finding all the info you need...this site is a life saver!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users