Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AllieH

November 2012 Brides?

Recommended Posts

This thread is for brides that got married November 2012- I think you posted this in the wrong thread! :)

Originally Posted by ConnieMac View Post

Does anyone have a wedding planned at Secrets in Maroma in 2013?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome back Mrs!!! I'm so glad your wedding was amazing. I can't wait to hear how it all went. and tell your friends to get on the ball....hehe

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

I'm back!!! So sad to be home- the whole week and wedding was amazing! I'm so sad it's over, lol.  I don't have any pics from the wedding yet as no one as posted them to facebook yet- we just got back Monday night, so I guess I shouldn't be soo anxious, lol! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Allie!!!

 

Here's a couple teaser pics- it's all I have saved to my comp at the moment! :)

 

700

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh Shan, they are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I love your bouquet, and your dress is beautiful, love your jewelry too. you look so happy! I can't wait to see more

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

Thanks Allie!!!

 

Here's a couple teaser pics- it's all I have saved to my comp at the moment! :)

 

700

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you!!! The ribbon on the flowers was one of the mishaps- it was supposed to be a royal blue like my necklace and BM's dresses, but wasn't..oh well..lol.  :)

Originally Posted by AllieH View Post

oh Shan, they are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I love your bouquet, and your dress is beautiful, love your jewelry too. you look so happy! I can't wait to see more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ahh ok. chalk it up as a memory...right? 

 

I came home with about half of the striped straws I took with me. why the bartenders didn't pass them all out - cuz I know my group was drinking a LOT - beats me.. lol 

 

Mexico memories. that's what I'm calling them. 

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

Thank you!!! The ribbon on the flowers was one of the mishaps- it was supposed to be a royal blue like my necklace and BM's dresses, but wasn't..oh well..lol.  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha yep- there are a lot of those- esp drunken stories from my friends.  The first night all the guests arrived was my bachelorette party and when us girls returned my one friend returned to her room with her husband floating in the jacuzzi tub in the room.  Thankfully he was breathing and fine...but that would have put a damper on our trip had he not been breathing and needed to go to hospital.......let's just say my friends took full advantage of the words "all-inclusive" lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

holy crap, that would be seriously SCARY!!!

 

my girls brought a huge blow up penis for my bachelorette. they kidnapped me from one of the bars that night - and the rest of the weekend the staff pointed and laughed them, saying "deek! deek!"

 

yes, memories. or..fuzzy memories!!!!

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

Haha yep- there are a lot of those- esp drunken stories from my friends.  The first night all the guests arrived was my bachelorette party and when us girls returned my one friend returned to her room with her husband floating in the jacuzzi tub in the room.  Thankfully he was breathing and fine...but that would have put a damper on our trip had he not been breathing and needed to go to hospital.......let's just say my friends took full advantage of the words "all-inclusive" lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha that's funny... we were drinking out of our penis straws at the resort for dinner before we went on the CunCrawl and all the waiters just stared at our straws and said "Is that a Penis"  Guess they don't have penis Straws in Mexico, haha! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my girls were asking the (male) staff how to say "penis" in spanish. they couldn't tell them..all they would say was the "deek! deek!" lol hence the pointing & laughing that followed...

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

Haha that's funny... we were drinking out of our penis straws at the resort for dinner before we went on the CunCrawl and all the waiters just stared at our straws and said "Is that a Penis"  Guess they don't have penis Straws in Mexico, haha! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×