Sign in to follow this  
janette34

DIY Boarding Pass Invites & Luggage Tags

First of all Congratulations on your engagement.  I am getting married in September 2012 sailing on the Carnival Conquest porting in Montego Bay we will have the wedding on the beach at  a Resort call DeCameron Resort and Hotel all-inclusive.  I am preparing my save the date boarding pass wedding invites I have all of the setups but I am having the hardest time finding some clipart.  Your invites are beautiful and they look so professional .  Did you print them yourself ?  Where did you find your clipart.  I found my fonts on Dafont.com but no good theme pics .  Thanks 

Finding clipart that I liked was one of the hardest things for me too.  After searching forever and not finding what I wanted I bought a few images from this site:  https://www.canstockphoto.com/login.php

I printed them at home, I was going to use a shimmery cardstock but the ink kept smudging and the colors weren't exactly what I wanted so I switched to a plain white cardstock.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by OurSpecialDay1 View Post

First of all Congratulations on your engagement.  I am getting married in September 2012 sailing on the Carnival Conquest porting in Montego Bay we will have the wedding on the beach at  a Resort call DeCameron Resort and Hotel all-inclusive.  I am preparing my save the date boarding pass wedding invites I have all of the setups but I am having the hardest time finding some clipart.  Your invites are beautiful and they look so professional .  Did you print them yourself ?  Where did you find your clipart.  I found my fonts on Dafont.com but no good theme pics .  Thanks 

Yes, it does thank you .  I had everything printed on my boarding passes everything except a theme or pics because I really can't find what I want.  Thanks

I got the medium size file since I didn't plan on enlarging them too much.

Originally Posted by OurSpecialDay1 View Post

I do have one other question what size did you order  on the fonts ?  I kinda see one that I might want to try .