Photo

question List

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Smoylan

Smoylan
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:43 AM

I am meeting with Susan Solomon, a Palace Resort Representivie, and my Travel Agent on December 12. My TA has been in contact with the resort 100% on my behalf which has been great! Susan wants me to compile a list of questions ahead of time so she can have everything answeered when we meet!!!

I have a million questions...and none at the same time!! I just dont know what to ask

I dont have enough posts to see anything on this site. Its hard, and I dont want to fill up the thread with posts for the sake of making 150. Ive learned so much from this site already!!

I could get questions that maybe any brides to be have and answer them for us all???

So... besides menus and spa pricing...and room blocking....what should I ask?

~Siobhan

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:02 PM

Hmm, I don't really recall my questions since my wedding was a long time ago, but you can always use this thread as a commentary to yourself to keep track of your questions, so keep coming back here and updating it until you have a comprehensive list.

#3 Smoylan

Smoylan
      • 202 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:55 PM

Thank you! Everyday I log on I get new questions and answers!!

Originally Posted by carly 

Hmm, I don't really recall my questions since my wedding was a long time ago, but you can always use this thread as a commentary to yourself to keep track of your questions, so keep coming back here and updating it until you have a comprehensive list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users