any Omni Cancun brides??!!??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 future T

future T
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:15 PM

It's official and just signed my contract today for my June 8th, 2012 wedding!! I wanted to see if there are any more brides out there!!!

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:42 AM

welcome to BDW!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Tim Gardner

Tim Gardner
    • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:30 AM

Not a bride but a groom. My girl and I are looking into this resort for our wedding  for the end of April 12'. It's down to Azul Beach vs. Omni Cancun. We haven't been to either resort so we're just going off pictures and reviews......seems we just keep going back and forth. Omni (compared to Azul) was much more affordable (about 100 dollars less per night for guests) so it's in strong consideration. Have you visited the resort? Where are you thinking of having your ceremony? The oceanfront terrace looks amazing. 

#4 BridetobeABCD

• 221 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:29 AM

Would love to hear about your Omni wedding. Interested in possible choosing this resort for my upcoming wedding :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users