Real Touch or Silk Orchids for Hairpieces

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 redginger

redginger
  • 360 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:35 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for large orchid flowers (4 to 5 inches) in purple, orange, or fuchsia. I plan to make make hairpieces (barrettes) for my bridesmaids. I haven't been able to find nice orchids online. Please let me know if you have any to sell. Thank you!

#2 palacebride27

palacebride27
    • 58 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:03 PM

I'm getting all of my flowers including my hair flower from bloombridal.com

They have great prices  and  are great to work with!  I'm having orchids in my hair as well.  they are able to add rhinestone middles to them as well. 

I don’t have my hair flowers yet, but will post them when I get my order in March.  Here is a picture of my bouquet so that you can see how nice their flowers are. 

Good luck with everything!

like!.jpg

#3 amilydress

amilydress
      • Banned
      • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:45 AM

Hi,

for large orchid flowers (4 to 5 inches) in purple, orange, or fuchsia, how many pieces would you liked to ordering?

you can try www.amilydress.com

#4 amilydress

amilydress
        • Banned
        • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:47 AM

looking for large orchid flowers (4 to 5 inches) in purple, orange, or fuchsia, how many pieces would you liked to ordering?

#5 amilydress

amilydress
          • Banned
          • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by redginger 

Hi,

I'm looking for large orchid flowers (4 to 5 inches) in purple, orange, or fuchsia. I plan to make make hairpieces (barrettes) for my bridesmaids. I haven't been able to find nice orchids online. Please let me know if you have any to sell. Thank you!

looking for large orchid flowers (4 to 5 inches) in purple, orange, or fuchsia, how many pieces would you liked?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users