My Boudior Pictures!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jennybell1

• 661 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:48 PM

Hey Ladies,

So when I was trying to decide early on whether or not I was going to do a BD session for my FI, I found it difficult that there wasnt a lot of pictures on the BDW forum.  So I figured I would post some of my proofs on here to give anyone who is thinking about it, the chance to see what its all about.

I had a great time doing the shoot and although it was a little nerve wracking initially, within 15 mins I had calmed down.  If I wasnt 5 weeks pregnant at the time, I would have had a few drinks before hand to take the edge off, but in the end it was great!

I am so happy with my results and even the nude pictures I did turned our great!

If you are thinking about doing this but dont think you have the guts to do it......Just do it!  It is a liberating experience and if your photographer is good, he/she will make you look beautiful.  I am not a small girl (size 14) as you will see below, and my pics turned out amazingly.....you definitely wont regret it.  And Im not even photoshopped yet! lol

CALGARY / ALBERTA BRIDES - if you are looking for a BD photographer - look up Sarah Pukin Photography - I HIGHLY recommend her.  She was fantastic and tell her Jenn sent you.viewer.pngviewer7.pngviewer6.pngviewer5.pngviewer4.png

#2 vbbbtk

• 300 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:51 PM

Beautiful!  Thanks so much for sharing... I have been going back and forth on doing this!

#3 BusyBee123

• 335 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:54 PM

Your pics looks great!  Well worth the initial discomfort!  I'm sure your FI will absolutely love them!  Congrats on your little one on the way too! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users