Vallarta Palace anyone?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Magah

• 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:48 PM

Hi! I just found this forum on TripAdvisor, so I'm brand new! My wedding is on October 2012 at the Vallarta Palace. Anyone having/had their wedding there? I chose the complimentary package but I'm not sure what to do for my reception yet, I'm having about 30 guests. Any tips?? I don't want to spend a lot of money and the complimentary dinner is only for 25 people! I need help!!!

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:11 PM

Hi Magah,

Congratulations on your wedding.  Palace resort does GREAT weddings and offer alot of perks for doing a group block (like free private events, rooms, upgrades, etc.)

If you want more info on that, you can go here and we can get you the info you want: http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/leads/inquiry/

Here are some links and tips that might make your time here on BDW more enjoyable.

If you have not done so, you may want to:
    • complete your profile (upload a photo, add profile details, etc.)
    • visit the Newbies forum and introduce yourself
    • find the forum for your wedding destination and create a subscription to threads/members/vendors that you are interested in

Here are some links that may be helpful to you:

Here are some BDW members and staff you should follow:
    Moderators and Community Leaders
    If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email advertise@bestdestinationwedding.com.
    Hope you enjoy your time here.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 steph42

• 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:53 PM

I am new as well, my wedding iis nov 2012 at vallarta palace

#4 steph42

• 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:38 AM

Hi Mahga I started with complementary as well, but I changes to sapphire because we are staying 9 days so we got the resort credit and put it towards the wedding , hope this helps. I am expecting 215 people as well.

#5 steph42

• 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:39 AM

opps I mean 25 people

#6 heart B

heart B
          • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:05 AM

Hello ladies! My sister is getting married at Vallarta Palace in October 2012 as well. I'm doing all of the research and planning the whole event for her. I came across this forum and I must say, its really helpful! I've been reading a lot of and noticed that there were a lot of complaints about the Florida office. Surprisingly, I have been getting really quick replies whenever I email them. Anyway, if you don't already know this, the resort offers 1500 credits and that can be used towards the Wedding Collections. Speaking of the Collections, did any of you see the Colin Cowie Collections? I personally don't like any of them and they cost more than the original Collections. If you can share some infos, tips, pictures, etc... PLEASE DO!!! Thank you :]

#7 rlsulli

• 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:48 PM

when is your date? 

#8 rlsulli

• 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:51 PM

We are thinking of changing from Beach Palace to Vallarta Palace, since we live on the west coast, but we have not been to VP so I don't know what to expect. There doesn't seem to be many wedding photos on the site.  I'd love to see some real wedding photos @ VP.  Anybody have any to share? Thanks.  :)

#9 soon 2b bride

soon 2b bride
                • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:20 PM

I wish you all the luck in the world with that resort. I had no luck at all. It took three months to hear back form anyone affiliated with the resort. My weding planner discovered if we used a US address (we are canadian) the Palace office in Florida would respond. To my disappointment, with not much info. They were willing to take my deposit, but nformed me the planner wouldn't be n touch with me to plan the wedding until 90 days before our wedding!!!! OMG, and thy were going to charge us for drinks at the reception AT AN ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT!!! I have a bad taste left from these guys. If you didn't pay much already or any at all, you may wannna back out! I chose another resort, who has been so amazng and we've been planning since day one! Good luck!

#10 rlsulli

• 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:49 AM

Wow!  That's terrible.  We have been to other Palace Resorts to stay and they have been great!  I'm sorry that you had that experience with them. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users