florida Brides!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mandake

• 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:54 PM

HELP! My Fiance and I are were intending on having another couple join us for our sunset wedding on hollywood beach in ft lauderdale. Now they are NOT going to be there. how do we still make it memorable and do something just the 2 us of after we say i do? we are up for most anything. we are a young couple looking to celerbrate and make a memory :) any ideas ??

#2 pinkinboca

• Site Supporter
    • 24 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:19 PM

I might be able to give you some suggestions... I was born & raised in South Florida so I am pretty familiar with the area. What are your thoughts on this? Are you looking for a nice dinner spot, nightlife, a dinner cruise or an activity of some sort?

#3 JoyAnthony

• Banned
      • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 03:34 AM

if possible continue with previous idea.Because thats your planning for wedding and thats why don't change that for others.that can also made memorable if you change some other place with same idea.

#4 emstypes

• 243 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:29 PM

Something I saw and thought would be really romantic for a small group, or just two people would be those yacht rentals.  I'm not sure of exact names, but I did see them for the area I'm getting married in (Ft. Myers/Sarasota Area).  You can even do the ceremony on there if you went with it all... a sweet sunset cruise after getting married, that would definitely be romantic & memorable!

#5 roomsu

• Site Supporter
          • 9 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:09 AM

There are a lot of deals online for just one couple on the beach. I used google for a lot of my research.

#6 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
            • 272 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:14 AM

Hi there,

For a memorable remember, why not a trash the dress. It could be on the

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users