carlaserafini
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:42 PM

thanks very much for the contact info!

#22 adridashanne

adridashanne
    • 66 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:11 AM

would anyone be able to forward me the information / price lists?
      Thanks so much in advanced!

adriannemmatthews@gmail.com
      ~ Wedding in Tulum at the Grand Palladium resort on JUNE 17, 2011 ~

#23 jdrewett

jdrewett
      • 171 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:20 PM

If anyone has any information and pricing, please forward to me also: jessica.drewett at yahoo.com

Thank you!
        -Jessica

#24 ddiinnyyeell

ddiinnyyeell
        • 226 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:04 PM

This seems so cool. We had a blast at Xcaret when we were down in Mexico. The pictures on the website are beautiful!!
          Danielle & John
          Aventura Spa Palace
          October 30, 2009

Wedding Photos By Bella Luce Photography

#25 lalanyc

lalanyc
          • 363 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jdrewett
            If anyone has any information and pricing, please forward to me also: jessica.drewett at yahoo.com

Thank you!

I do have pricing but unfortunately it is in Spanish. However, here is the email of one of the wedding coordinators: Elsy Ojeda Sima <eojeda at xcaret.com>. I'm sure she can send you the info in English. She tends to respond promptly.

We took a tour of the wedding reception areas (including chapels and cocktail areas) some months ago. It is AWESOME!!! Really very beautiful and incredibly professional staff/services. I have to admit, though, the fees are on the higher end. But if it's in your budget, it would definitely buy you an truly unforgettable wedding.

I understand that "Weddings in Cancun" wedding coordinators do get slight discounts so if you're interested in learning more from them, here is their site (w/ cool Xcaret pics too): Weddings in Cancun - Wedding ceremonies, receptions and honeymoon services in Cancun and the Mexican Caribbean. Patricia Lameda is one of the coordinators and she is very nice!

Good luck!

#26 lalanyc

lalanyc
            • 363 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:34 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lalanyc
              I do have pricing but unfortunately it is in Spanish. However, here is the email of one of the wedding coordinators: Elsy Ojeda Sima <eojeda at xcaret.com>. I'm sure she can send you the info in English. She tends to respond promptly.

We took a tour of the wedding reception areas (including chapels and cocktail areas) some months ago. It is AWESOME!!! Really very beautiful and incredibly professional staff/services. I have to admit, though, the fees are on the higher end. But if it's in your budget, it would definitely buy you an truly unforgettable wedding.

I understand that "Weddings in Cancun" wedding coordinators do get slight discounts so if you're interested in learning more from them, here is their site (w/ cool Xcaret pics too): Weddings in Cancun - Wedding ceremonies, receptions and honeymoon services in Cancun and the Mexican Caribbean. Patricia Lameda is one of the coordinators and she is very nice!

Good luck!

Oops, I forgot to mention, for the record, that the park does not allow any visitors near the wedding party. There is a separate entrance for guests and events are only allowed in certain areas once they have been closed to the public.

They also allow you to only book the chapel for the ceremony (should the cocktail and reception fees are out of your budget).

#27 jdrewett

jdrewett
              • 171 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:23 PM

Great information! Thank you! I have been emailing Patricia from Weddings in Cancun, who is amazing to work with!
                -Jessica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users