Xcaret Ecological Park Wedding

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:19 PM

Hi Riviera brides,
    this may not be for everyone but the Xcaret Park (not the resort), does host weddings. They seem buetiful and from what I have read in reviews the brides who have had their wedding hear were very happy.

This could be an idea for brides who are having a wedding off property!

Again this is not the Occidental Xcaret Resort, but the ecological park next door to it.

http://www.weddingsx...t.com/union.php
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#2 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:53 PM

That looks like a beautiful idea Jackie. The pictures of the ponds look gorgeous. It says they do Catholic ceremonies too.

#3 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 11:21 AM

Thanks Sarah, There is actually a really cool looking church that they can do Catholic weddings at. I cant figure out how I feel about a "Park" wedding, I'm a gazebo girl myself but figured I'd throw the idea out there.

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 November 2006 - 02:01 PM

one of my concerns is it gets really busy and crowded at those parks.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 cancunbride2be

cancunbride2be
        • 153 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 05:16 PM

Does anyone have any idea of how the prices and packages are for the Park? I am interested in possibly changing my wedding to there but I can't seem to get my request for info to send (when I fill out the info and send it, it says that it is unable to send). I saw a wedding video from there and I really want to see if it is totally out of my price range
          Happily Married 1/25/08
          Dreams Resort, Cancun

#6 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 07:23 PM

Hmmmm. let me try e-mailing them myself. Hold on!

#7 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 07:34 PM

Yah, it wouldnt send it through for me either.

I found this on their site. Maybe you could try calling this number and having them transfer you to the Wedding personal of the park. And have them send you any wedding information at the same time.

2. Do you have special wedding brochures?
              We have brochures available at Xcaret Park . If you would like for us to send them to you, we suggest that you get in touch with the Special Events Department at (984) 871 5200, ext. 385.

As I read further on the facts page, it seems like this Special Events number handles numerous wedding related stuff. I would try giving them a call.

#8 arribidibi

arribidibi
              • 23 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 07:48 PM

Just check the site --were you able to get anymore info? Contact e-mail still doesn't work

#9 MelissaH

MelissaH
                • 1,724 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 10:45 PM

While I'm away I could try to pick up the wedding brochures for you - I'm pretty sure we'll be visiting Xcaret this time around!

I've seen wedding pictures from there and it looks absolutely beautiful!

#10 arribidibi

arribidibi
                  • 23 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 12:47 AM

That would be great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users