Photo

Red canvas tote bags from Oriental Trading

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mbowling

mbowling
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:41 AM

I ordered these tote bags from Oriental Trading (they are now unavailable) and they are still in their original packaging.  I have decided to do pretravel packages instead, so will no longer need these.  I have 12 of them and the price is $20 for all 12.  Shipping will be extra :)

#2 Vero007

Vero007
    • Site Supporter
    • 57 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:06 PM

So what are pretravel packages? What did you put in them? By the way, the bags are fantastic! Exactly what we were looking for :) I received them so fast, I could not believe it! It was a pleasure doing business with you :)

#3 mbowling

mbowling
      • 123 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:13 PM

thanks vera007, it was a pleasure for me too and glad they got there so quick! :)

As for the pretravel packs, I am currently finishing them up.  I am doing an information brochure, luggage tags, resort information booklets (From the TA), and then I have some things like crossword/sudoku books, coloring books for kids, etc.  Not sure if I'm going to do 'hangover' kits yet or not.  I've got some stuff like bandaids and Advil, just have to figure out the best way to include it all :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users