Sign in to follow this  
Melissa727

Linen shirts for the men

Hi there! My fiancé and his best man are wearing linen shirts for the wedding ceremony. They are a bit see through and I was wondering if anyone has or is going to be having the men wear white undershirts underneath. I'm worried about which will look worse, seeing t shirts through the shirts or seeing bare chests lol. Thanks!

My Fi has a white linen shirt, and I dont think its too see through, though I would suggest getting them all a white undershirt and then you can decide?  As long as they are all doing the same thing, it will be fine!

Definitely no undershirts for my groomsmen! They didn't really seem see-through when they tried it on, but I'd rather see a bit of chest hair than the white undershirts which I think will definitely show through the linen shirts and create odd lines. 

I agree with you!  The ones my group got are a little see through too but I personally don't like the look of the white undershirts.

Originally Posted by goodtoglow View Post

Definitely no undershirts for my groomsmen! They didn't really seem see-through when they tried it on, but I'd rather see a bit of chest hair than the white undershirts which I think will definitely show through the linen shirts and create odd lines. 

Hi Ladies,

My FI and his GM's are wearing white t-shirts under their linen shirt, help keep them cool and absorb moisture