Linen shirts for the men

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Melissa727

Melissa727
  • Site Supporter
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:45 AM

Hi there! My fianc© and his best man are wearing linen shirts for the wedding ceremony. They are a bit see through and I was wondering if anyone has or is going to be having the men wear white undershirts underneath. I'm worried about which will look worse, seeing t shirts through the shirts or seeing bare chests lol. Thanks!

#2 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
    • 270 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:48 AM

My Fi has a white linen shirt, and I dont think its too see through, though I would suggest getting them all a white undershirt and then you can decide?  As long as they are all doing the same thing, it will be fine!

Holly

#3 goodtoglow

goodtoglow
      • 110 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:04 AM

Definitely no undershirts for my groomsmen! They didn't really seem see-through when they tried it on, but I'd rather see a bit of chest hair than the white undershirts which I think will definitely show through the linen shirts and create odd lines. 

#4 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
        • 210 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:33 PM

I agree with you!  The ones my group got are a little see through too but I personally don't like the look of the white undershirts.

Originally Posted by goodtoglow 

Definitely no undershirts for my groomsmen! They didn't really seem see-through when they tried it on, but I'd rather see a bit of chest hair than the white undershirts which I think will definitely show through the linen shirts and create odd lines. 

#5 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:37 PM

Hi Ladies,

My FI and his GM's are wearing white t-shirts under their linen shirt, help keep them cool and absorb moisture

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users