Photo

La Zebra Brides and nearby hotels in Tulum?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CMinDC

CMinDC
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:54 PM

Hi, we're getting married at La Zebra in May 2012. Anyone else in this Forum getting or have gotten married there? And, does anyone have recommendations for nearby hotels to book since we will be filling up the 16 rooms at La Zebra for three nights? I'm looking for something similar in quality and very near so everyone can hang out together on the beach. Also, does anyone have any advice for getting a discount for guests at the 2nd or 3rd hotel we book, without having to take a big financial risk if a designated block does not fill up? I've found the hotel bookers to be a bit low on their discounts unless you can guarantee a minimum 3 nights stay for multiple guests.

#2 eldiexs

eldiexs
    • 154 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:53 PM

Congratulations and Welcome! near to la Zebra you can find Casa Violeta and S & S Hip Hotel with similar quality

I have worked in other weddings at La Zebra, if you are interesting I can send you a link to see the pictures

Best

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:22 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! Best of luck booking up your guests. There are so many small boutique hotels in Tulum... you should not have a problem finding rooms. Lets just hope you can get a good deal.

Linkn

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:54 PM

Welcome to BDW!  Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.     Here are some links that may be helpful to you:   Best Destination Wedding Forum FAQ Best Destination Wedding Forum Rules and Etiquette Downloading Attachments   Hope you enjoy your time here.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users