Need some help!! Getting Married April 2012 at The Royal Playa del carmen

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 qgirl2

qgirl2
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:04 AM

Hello everyone!

I need some help and any advice you can give me..I am not well versed in weddings at all. Thankfully my mother's best friend is a wedding consultant or I would be in big trouble.

I have a few questions for anyone that has gotten married at the royal previously..

1. Is there a place where you can order your own cut flowers ? Like I said my mom's best friend is a wedding consultant/florist and would is giving me a present by doing some decor and the flowers if possible. I am looking to find a place that I can order fresh flowers in Playa del carmen for pick.

2. The reception on the beach or gardern. We have picked the beach location but I am wondering on if it is private?

3. Photographers..any suggestions..they have the resort packages but not sure I am sold on their pictures.

Any other info you have please feel free to post!!

Thanks!

#2 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
    • 677 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:47 AM

Hi There!

Congrats!!

You should visit this thread! you will find answers to all of the questions and also you can ask all the Royal brides directly! good luck planning!

http://www.bestdesti...-questions/8880

#3 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
      • Vendor
      • 194 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:53 AM

Hey, we shoot a wonderful wedding at the beginning of December at The Royal Playa del Carmen.

Here are some of the pictures of the wedding and you can also visit http://bluelenscarib...ns-caribe-news/dan-and-natali…aya-del-carmen/ to see more pictures

#4 ELENA81

ELENA81
        • 7 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:49 AM

Hello!! You can buy your own flowers with a wholesaler I know Premium Flores does that, they do also weddings but sale flowers to most of the flowers shops in the area, their email is premiumflores@gmx.es

#5 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
          • 272 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:56 PM

Welcome! There is a ton of information on this forum to help you through the planning process.  For photographers, I've put together a Beach wedding at The Royal, Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

Beach wedding at The Royal, Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

Beach wedding at The Royal, Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

Happy Planning!

#6 saraniweddings

saraniweddings
            • Vendor
            • 16 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

Hello there! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. If you are interested in photo and video package for Maya Riviera, please check out our web site for more information. Regards

#7 saraniweddings

saraniweddings
              • Vendor
              • 16 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:25 AM

Hello! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, If you are looking for a quality video and photography package please make sure to visit us at saraniweddings.com. We will be happy to help you out any way we can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users