123 replies to this topic

#121 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
  • 455 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
  • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

Ashley, I feel the same way! IMy early booking due date was 11/30/12. I have given until 5/15 for RSVPs but like yourself I would like to know how much of things I need to be purchasing. Ughhhhh..... don't panic, we will get thru this!!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#122 uhura526

uhura526
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

I pretty much have closed my guestl ist at this point. We've heard back from just about everyone now and those we have not, I am confident will not be attending. Our RSVP due date was today anyway and we actually have just the right amount of folks attending.  I

Don't get me wrong, I had to chase quite a few people down for some type of an answer (this was done via texts, email and FB private messaging) but out of the people I had to chase down, only one of them was a yes and she was on board from the beginning, she didn't RSVP yet. Hang in there ladies, the end is almost near and try not to stress too much. I have found this whole process sort of sucks, people do not respond to things like this if they don't plan to go.

#123 Labebita911

Labebita911
    • 303 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

People are starting to book! So far we have 16 people booked, including both of our parents! I am getting so nervous! Not nervous about the marriage but I'm really nervous about the wedding itself! I don't really like being the center of attention and it's beginning to look like most of our guest will be from my fiance's side, and a lot that I haven't met yet! I don't really like the "all eyes on me" thing. I'm also scared that it won't be "fancy" enough for them. I'm a very simple and basic kind of girl, I don't care much about flowers, centerpieces, etc but now I'm starting to think if I don't do enough, they might think it's cheesy. 

dont stress yourself... the less the better in my opinon. I myself am a realllly simple girl... The atmosphere and the location speaks for itself.. I mean c'mon nothing better then being in a destination with family and friends near the beach!!!.. there nothing to "complain" about...  if you over do it.. then it would look cheesy... keep it sweet and simple :o)

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#124 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
      • 177 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Labebita911 

dont stress yourself... the less the better in my opinon. I myself am a realllly simple girl... The atmosphere and the location speaks for itself.. I mean c'mon nothing better then being in a destination with family and friends near the beach!!!.. there nothing to "complain" about...  if you over do it.. then it would look cheesy... keep it sweet and simple :o)

I cannot agree more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users