• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 kks2012

kks2012
  • Site Supporter
  • 241 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:03 PM

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to open a thread for those who are having or have had their wedding on the Carnival Sensation. 

Question: When you booked your room, what room did you book?

#2 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
    • 298 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:21 AM

Hi,

I am planning my vow renewal for 2013 (5th Anniversary) and I am cruising the Sensation in December to get a feel for it. It's affordable for my guests especially since most are coming from the north. I can't wait to see some responses as well.

#3 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
      • 298 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:25 AM

Also, I read quite a few reviews on cruisecritic.com. Have you tried that resource?

#4 AshleyW334

AshleyW334
        • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:19 PM

Hello!

I am also getting married on the Carnival Sensation! It actually looks as though we will be on the same cruise! Our wedding is on Sunday, May 6th, 2012!

I have had some trouble finding wedding reviews for the Sensation, but the people at Carnival have been great so far!

-Ashley

#5 AshleyW

AshleyW
          • Site Supporter
          • 35 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by kks2012 

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to open a thread for those who are having or have had their wedding on the Carnival Sensation. 

Question: When you booked your room, what room did you book?

I'm not cruising on the Sensation, but I'm on the Paradise which is essentially the same ship...  we booked a grand suite, so that we would have the balcony, a tub, and the extra room to get ready on the wedding day. I think our exact room number is U90, right in the middle of the ship on the upper deck.  Our parents and some other immediate family members all booked junior suites, and everyone else is in inside cabins, I believe.

Originally Posted by AshleyW334 

Hello!

I am also getting married on the Carnival Sensation! It actually looks as though we will be on the same cruise! Our wedding is on Sunday, May 6th, 2012!

I have had some trouble finding wedding reviews for the Sensation, but the people at Carnival have been great so far!

-Ashley

I just had to reply to you... we're like almost twins!   We're both Ashley W and our weddings are so close, haha.. mine is May 5th!!

Ashley & Zac - May 5, 2012 aboard the Carnival Paradise

30 sailing guests + 2 non-sailing guests

www.fieldswedding.com

#6 parabuff

parabuff
            • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

Finally found some other Sensation brides!!  I am getting married on 4/15/2012. It is coming up so quick! I just got the final details and where is ceramony and reception are going to be held. I am hopeing that everything goes smoothe. I am starting to get nervous! 

#7 kks2012

kks2012
              • Site Supporter
              • 241 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

Where on the ship are you getting married. Time is going by so quickly!

#8 kks2012

kks2012
                • Site Supporter
                • 241 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:18 AM

I'm a little disappointed. They changed the time we leave Nassau from 5 am on may 9 to 5pm on may 8. This puts a monkey wrench in my plans to party on the shore that evening :(

#9 kks2012

kks2012
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 241 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:19 AM

Para buff, congratulations! How was everything?

#10 lightskinedgyal

lightskinedgyal
                    • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:36 PM

I am carnival sensation bride just booked! getting married oct 2013 tho :( far away LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users