Sign in to follow this  
Tricia

El Dorado Royale Brides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Adcock View Post
His name is Vincent Guihard, professional website launching REAL soon, del Sol Photography - Associate Photographer - Vincent Guihard Vincent's photography is friggen unbelievable!
Karisma headquarters have contacted us, believe it or not, and want to discuss possibilities of offering other photographers. This is a long red tape political discussion, hopefully things will be mutually beneficial for all of us, real soon!
Matt-

If we can't have you or Sol- we can't think of having anyone other than Vincent! I know he'll be great!

It's great to hear that Karisma has contacted you. I hope that in the end things work out for all parties involved. Keep us posted!!! smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bre View Post
Matt-

If we can't have you or Sol- we can't think of having anyone other than Vincent! I know he'll be great!

It's great to hear that Karisma has contacted you. I hope that in the end things work out for all parties involved. Keep us posted!!! smile03.gif
I made a surprise visit to mexico this weekend and assisted vincent with 2 weddings, one yesterday and one today.... totally unexpected plans to be here, but at the last minute, I showed up.

got some super killer stuff to show from it...more images coming soon.

anyway, vincent is glad to have you :) Lots of love!

mateo