Sign in to follow this  
Lyndz86

UK Bride in need of help!!

Hi fellow brides,

I have booked my wedding for July 2012 in Bahia Principe Tulum. In the early process of planning but feel lost on what i should be doing. Have just came across this site and read a few posts and its making me panic more...help!!!!

Jazmin had been replying to my e-mails at the beginning when i first booked the wedding but haven't heard from her in a while....should I worry??

Congratulations!!  Although it can feel frustrating, it is not uncommon for the wedding coordinators to be very slow in responding to emails.   They are usually fully booked and dealing with the current weddings they are organizing.   Bahia Principe is a popular resort for destination weddings so maybe they will be more attentive closer to your date.  

Best of luck and warmest wishes,

Lori

Originally Posted by Lyndz86 View Post

Hi fellow brides,

I have booked my wedding for July 2012 in Bahia Principe Tulum. In the early process of planning but feel lost on what i should be doing. Have just came across this site and read a few posts and its making me panic more...help!!!!

Jazmin had been replying to my e-mails at the beginning when i first booked the wedding but haven't heard from her in a while....should I worry??

Hiya

if your worried about jasmin not being in touch just drop her an email my weddings not till may and i have done most of my planning with her lol bet shes sick of me , but thats what shes there for maybe ask her what you should be doing at this stage in your planning etc shes usually very helpful and quick to respond!

if you need any help with anything ie prices , flower options destination pics  i have kept everything she has sent me so could forward them on to you so u can be looking whilst waiting on jasmin , she said they have alot of weddings in may next year so maybe when she has sorted them she will email you notquite sure how it all works tbh

sarah x

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
  • Topics