Sign in to follow this  
AlexsBride

Wedding Items for Sale--Birdcage Veil, Chair Sashes, Miracle Suit, Photobooks, Luggage Tag Supplies,

My wedding(s) are finally over and life can get back to normal! Sighhh of relief! Looking back, I'm so happy that we did it the way we did it. My dream wedding on the beach in Cuba and an AHR back home with my closest friends and family. Now it's time to reclaim my closet and office space and get this wedding stuff outta my house! :)

I live in ONTARIO, CANADA. Shipping the heavier items may be more expensive to the States, but if you are interested in something, I can check on pricing. Buyer pays shipping.

I prefer to ship within Canada, but like I said, I'm willing to work with you. I can accept Paypal from US buyers and would prefer email money transfers from Canadian brides.

Birdcage Veil-$50

Miracle Suit, sz. 36DD (never worn. only tried on and too big on me, so I had to buy something different. Comes with optional straps) $50

Red Chair Sashes-$25 (there are 27 of them. Perfect condition, will need ironed on site. Added a lot to my beach wedding decor!)

Mini Photo Albums-$1 each (I have 20) I planned on using these for DIY Welcome Books for my OOT bags. Just did not get around to it. The "baby" covers are just a cardstock insert which can be removed. Each holds 36 4x6 photos.

Luggage Tag Kit-$10 (40 plastic tag holders, two spools light pink ribbon, 1.5 spools of "Eat Drink Be Married" ribbon, business cards with luggage tag info. *Please note, these are for Canadian brides, as they say Province and Postal Code and not State and Zip!*)

Precious Moments guest book(totally unused, in box)-$5

Town & Country wedding planner-$10 (great planner, I just did not get around to using it...lots of places to fill info and write ideas)

Little zipper bags-cute from old navy. aqua and yellow. 5 in total. $2 for all. Cute for holding card keys and money at the resort.

Flower Girl Headbands-cute, but just not my style! My mother in law bought these for my girls to wear but I found something else for them! $3 each or both for $5.

Tea lite votives-from Ikea. $4 (there are 24 in total)

That's it for now...more to come when I get to my AHR decor box! :) Items will not be held for crazy amounts of time! If you want it, great! Tell me, pay for it and I will ship it out to you. If I get more than one request for the same item, I will be fair and give the first person that asked for it the first opportunity to pay for it. Make me an offer!

The red chair sashes have been sold pending pickup...Everything else is still up for grabs.

If you are looking for a birdcage veil, this one is seriously beautiful! :) And not easy to find here in Canada for a decent price anyway

Red sashes are still available, the bride changed her mind on colour or something. The luggage tag set is sold and 10 of the photo books are sold. The birdcage veil has been taken off the market as my best friend wants to use it for her "something borrowed"

Everything else up for grabs. Make me an offer, we are moving house and I want this stuff outta my house!