Photo

One Shoulder Chiffon TTD or Wedding Dress

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 jszy10

jszy10
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:26 PM

Hey girls!!  I bought this dress for a "trash the dress" session in Mexico, and after having it cleaned it is just like new!  I purchased it in a size 8 and had it sized down to a 4/6 (height 5'5).  It is nice, light and flowy! Perfect for a beach wedding, reception and/or TTD session!

A white garment bag will come with the sale of this dress!

#2 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
    • 860 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:21 AM

Who is the make of this dress?

#3 jszy10

jszy10
      • 1,192 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:36 PM

This dress is a Bill Levkoff style #678. 

#4 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
        • 860 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:47 AM

hi again, is this white or ivory? Because it was sized down once already, do you think it would be possible to size down further or not or would I loose the shape?

#5 jszy10

jszy10
          • 1,192 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:16 PM

Hey Joanne!  The dress is Ivory.  I honestly don't think that sizing 'down' is ever an issue, unless you were going from something extreme like a 16 to a 2.  I wear a dress/pant size 4, which would be this designers size '6'.  I don't think it would lose its shape at all.

I hope this helps!! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

hi again, is this white or ivory? Because it was sized down once already, do you think it would be possible to size down further or not or would I loose the shape?

#6 Ecofrugal

Ecofrugal
            • 19 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:39 PM

Oh man, if only you were 2 inches taller!  This is the exact dress I was looking for.  :(  Good luck with your sale.

#7 Ecofrugal

Ecofrugal
              • 19 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:42 PM

Actually, taking a closer look at the pictures I'm curious how long it is?  Could someone who's 5'7 wear it with no shoes or just flip flops and have the dress lightly graze the ground?  If so, I'm very interested!

#8 jszy10

jszy10
                • 1,192 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:51 PM

Aww...I really wish I could say yes, but I think 5'7 might be pushing it.  I actually wore it with flipflops and it touched the group, so I would say 5'5 would be good, maybe even 5'6, but I don't think above that, unless you would be ok with it being a little short.  There may be a little plan at the bust line to 'drop' the dress to make it a little longer (if that makes ANY sense), but the hem is was cut and sew and can't be adjusted.

I'm sorry :o(  If its a dress you really love you could try pricing it out at your local bridal shops?  You won't find it for this price, but you can still find it I would think.  Its a Bill Levkoff bridesmaids dress -- style # 678 -- in ivory.

Originally Posted by Ecofrugal 

Actually, taking a closer look at the pictures I'm curious how long it is?  Could someone who's 5'7 wear it with no shoes or just flip flops and have the dress lightly graze the ground?  If so, I'm very interested!

#9 jszy10

jszy10
                  • 1,192 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:52 PM

ugh *touched the ground -- not group lol

#10 KalikLove

KalikLove
                    • 178 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 12:13 PM

I love it!! Do know if the shoulder strap could be removed? What are you asking?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users