Photo

Need to get married in July/Aug-- Where is the best location???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OoOTifsterOoO

OoOTifsterOoO
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:05 AM

Hi all! I'm new to this website-- so far it's been great, I'm just so confused. 

We're trying to plan our DW but we're limited to July or August (for many, many reasons that I could start a whole new thread on) but I just don't know where to go! We are from Philadelphia, PA and would like to keep our guests in mind as far as costs go (so Europe/Hawaii are out)... and it just seems like everywhere else is either too hot or rainy/hurricane season. Any advice???

Thanks so much.

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:28 AM

If I were you I would go to a travel agent and see if they have any suggestions.  Lots of brides get married in July and August so travel agents may have some suggestions of places that aren't quite so hot.

Originally Posted by OoOTifsterOoO 

Hi all! I'm new to this website-- so far it's been great, I'm just so confused. 

We're trying to plan our DW but we're limited to July or August (for many, many reasons that I could start a whole new thread on) but I just don't know where to go! We are from Philadelphia, PA and would like to keep our guests in mind as far as costs go (so Europe/Hawaii are out)... and it just seems like everywhere else is either too hot or rainy/hurricane season. Any advice???

Thanks so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users