Any Half Moon Brides??

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 London Bride

London Bride
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

Hey!!!

Just read your post! ...I also have just put my deposit down at the Half Moon... In April 2012... at the Royal Pavilion!!! We both have great taste!! :0)

#62 London Bride

London Bride
    • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

Hey!!!

Just read your post! ...I also have just put my deposit down at the Half Moon... In April 2012... at the Royal Pavilion!!! We both have great taste!! :0)

If you wanna compare notes.. ask away!!! Who is you Co Ordinator?  

#63 DanielleDunfee

DanielleDunfee
      • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:57 AM

To answer the questions above:

1.)  Reggae Bands will range in price depending on who you go with - $3,500 and up.  Pace is one of the most popular bands and during high demand times they have been known to charge over $5,000.

2.)  The cakes come from a cake baker in Montego Bay - Rose Lee. 

3.)  The Oleander Terrace is a fabulous venue choice because of all that it offers - a beach or a terrace for the ceremony, a pooldeck or terrace for the cocktail hour, and then you have the covered terrace for the reception.  The Royal Pavilion is also an open-air venue option that is covered. 

I host a monthly webinar where I review everything there is know about hosting a destination wedding at Half Moon.  We see TONS of photos, which will give you a better idea of the venues.  Here's the invite:

http://smore.com/r7ze

#64 MissSimone

MissSimone
        • 255 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

Thanks Danielle. I had signed up for one of your webinars a couple of months ago and missed it due to a client call. I just RSVPed for the one on the 24th. I can't wait to hear more about the Oleander Terrace.

#65 labrish

labrish
          • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

Hi there! I am seriously considering getting married at the Half Moon site in Jamaica as well. It would be for August 2014. I would really like to talk to you personally about your experience setting up as well as as the package details, hotel accommodations, and quoted prices. My email is labrish_2000@yahoo.com. Thanks, Nicole

#66 labrish

labrish
            • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

Hello, I am seriously considering getting married at the Half Moon site for Aug 2014. I would like to hear of your experience in terms of hotel accommodations, package pricing and the weekend set up. My email is labrish_2000@yahoo.com. Thanks! Nicole

#67 labrish

labrish
              • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:11 AM

Hello, is there any way that I can get access to your weddingwindoow.com site? When I went to site, it says "password" login. I would love to get an example of your set-up to inform guests! Thanks, Nicole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users