Photo

Sandels?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lash

Lash
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:41 AM

Has anyone booked the Sandal's in the Bahamas??  I am looking to book it and trying to find any reviews that I can.  I typically hear great things are ALL Sandals but I am still up in the air.

#2 porcell14

porcell14
    • 24 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:11 AM

I stayed there for my honeymoon just this past month.  I'm not sure if you are looking to have your wedding there or just honeymoon but I was not impressed.  Maybe my expectations were too high, but I just didn't think it was worth the money.  You can check out alot of reviews on tripadvisor.com to get an idea of what other people think.  I hate to be negative about anything but just wanted to give you that input.  I hope you find what you are looking for!

#3 smfs

smfs
      • 176 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:48 AM

I get married there in 12 days! I will be sure to write a full review & try to upload it on the 15th when I get back. We are going with the Beautiful Beginnings package for free & added on the Vision in White Arch, the 2 hour private reception, photos & DVD.

*16 confirmed~9/10/11~Nassau, Bahamas*
        http://vimeo.com/19177280

#4 Katie McLean

Katie McLean
        • 41 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:01 PM

Has anyone done the Sandals Emerald Bay Resort? If so, what was your opinion?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users