At least I'm not the only one

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 onourway

• 26 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:21 PM

Stressing out!!  I have 60 some odd days but man things seem to be changing.  MP is now stating that our Imperial weeks that we are using for 3 of our rooms, don't count toward our night count for amenities.  We are losing 21 nights!  So, like others we have a surprise cost of the reception.  We have only 20 people in our wedding and I'm playing around with the idea of going to a restaurant with outdoor seating like Los Tacos or something.  I would love to have a buffet.  We are playing with the idea but it's 800 bucks.  The little things just keep adding up:)  Though, I have to admit that my onsite coordinator is actually responding.  I'm very happy to have finally gotten ahold of her.

The other thing I didn't think about is having to move into my fiance's house.  Wow, getting his ready for my stuff and then moving during this is pretty crazy.  But, at least there are end dates to all of this.

But, I'm really glad to hear that I'm not the only one on a roller coaster ride with this whole affair!!!

#2 FabiLara

• 172 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:43 AM

It sucks about the challenges you're facing, but hey...at least you have us to count on! All the best of luck on your happy day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users