Photo

what are you getting your fiance for a wedding gift?

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#71 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by JennyBenz 

I LOVE the boudoir album!! My FI is a major car buff so I think I'm going to rent him a Lamborghini for the weekend when we return from our wedding =)

Why not do your boudoir shot with cars - My FI is a car buff as well ... I know that would be a nice little touch! His girl all over his other "girl" his car :)

#72 Aynat

Aynat
  • 199 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

LOL, i told him I already had Ideas for his wedding gift the other day....his response was..."am I suppossed to get you something too"? *sigh* gotta love my fiancee...

Haha! I got the same response from my guy :)

#73 Aynat

Aynat
    • 199 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

I LOVE the boudoir album!! My FI is a major car buff so I think I'm going to rent him a Lamborghini for the weekend when we return from our wedding =)

Wow! That's really nice of you to rent him a Lamborghini. How much is it to rent one of thoses??

#74 Aynat

Aynat
      • 199 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

Hmmm, and I am bad bride because I'm not going to get my FI a wedding gift?? We're paying for most of the wedding ourselves, so we just decided that our wedding was our gift to each other. But now I am rethinking this.....................

I think if you both are on the same page, and money is an issue, you don't have to do gifts! You can just write a nice love letter and have it delivered to him the day of the wedding.

#75 Aynat

Aynat
        • 199 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:28 PM

I love all these ideas!!  I'm getting my fiancee a silver guitar pick off of Etsy, that says "I Pick you" and our wedding date... and then I'm also getting him a gift certificate to get a tattoo for when we get back to his home in New Zealand after the wedding!!  (He's been talking about getting one forever!!)

I think a guiar pick with " I pick you" is awesome!!! What a cool idea

#76 Aynat

Aynat
          • 199 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

I am doing a little-back-boudoir-book :) I plan on having photos and love quotes on the pages. So excited! My shoot is in a few days.

#77 imnotarunner

imnotarunner
            • 236 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:50 AM

love the boudoir idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users