Photo

How do I start a Poll?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jmhein

jmhein
  • 665 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:20 PM

Sorry, I've looked to try to figure it out but can't seem to find how to start a poll thread?
    ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#2 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:35 AM

When you start a new thread, there is a place below the text box that you can check to add a poll. It will ask how many options, then when you hit "submit" you'll be taken to the next page where you add your poll options. Does that make sense?

#3 jmhein

jmhein
      • 665 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 11:26 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by NurseSarah
        When you start a new thread, there is a place below the text box that you can check to add a poll. It will ask how many options, then when you hit "submit" you'll be taken to the next page where you add your poll options. Does that make sense?
        Yes, I'll give it a try, thanks very much!!
        ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 11:30 AM

Let me know if you need help. I can always add a poll to a thread after you create it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users