Sign in to follow this  
Sllefebvr

WHITE WEDDING THEMES?

http://www.heirloomhourglass.com/catalog/i307.html    this is where I got it from!! It is SO super cute in person but if you have a young flower girl I do not recommend it as it is a bit heavy my 4 year old niece is able to handle it just fine!! It ended up costing I believe $42 and same changed with shipping and handling!!

Originally Posted by Gin Bootles View Post

oh my gosh!! i love that basket!!! where did you find it?? and how much was it??!?!?!??!

I went to my pier-one out here and they didn't have any of these :( I think I am going to try the pier one a few towns over!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-me View Post

Going great thanks! Kinda put the decor thing on hold - right now working to finish the invitations, trying to narrow down a DJ, and deciding on which makeup/hair team to go with (myself and my friends are cosmetically challenged haha so I'm going w/a pro) :)

I did however find something cute @ Pier 1 - it's a pearlized white/ivory starfish tea light holder - and they were only $4 each! I'm thinking we may use them for the cake table? Might even incorporate them into the centerpieces....

starfish1.jpg

Yeah, I ended up going to three different stores to add to my collection :) call ahead so you don't end up driving all over...but they're well worth it. Great quality, price, and I think will be a nice touch!

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

I went to my pier-one out here and they didn't have any of these :( I think I am going to try the pier one a few towns over!!

Quote: