That is exactly my argument!! Still no word from my WC at Secrets Maroma beach. I am waiting VERY impatiently. I will be crushed if they say no.
My fiance is all about "its better to ask forgiveness than permission"....so he is all about "we are going to do it anyway, even if they say no"
..He is such a bad influence on me!!!!
I just have the worst feeling the world they will say no!
And it seems pretty mixed between resorts saying yes and no.
Has anybody done it anyway, even though the resort said no!? (I swear, I usually don't break the rules..but this seems to be the exception!!)