Moon Palace Cancun Review

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
  • VIP Member
  • 4,116 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 11:43 PM

Ok, at long last here are the pictures I have of one of the wedding gazebos and outdoor reception/cocktail hour set up. I hope they help!

http://share.shutter....AZMXDZm2cM2LqI

#32 andreslove

andreslove
    • 227 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 12:02 AM

That helps alot. Thanks for sharing!

#33 cariandnick

cariandnick
      • 60 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 01:29 AM

thanks rachelle! did it look liike there was also an area on the beach itself where you could do it? lenita, you may know too. we would rather be on the sand than the grass for the ceremony itself

#34 OneLove

OneLove
        • 86 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 01:45 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cariandnick
          thanks rachelle! did it look liike there was also an area on the beach itself where you could do it? lenita, you may know too. we would rather be on the sand than the grass for the ceremony itself
          ---from the palace website, Wedding FAQ - General Ceremony Questions section, it mentions that MP does perform ceremonies on the beach.

FAQ

~andrea

#35 cariandnick

cariandnick
          • 60 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 01:51 AM

thanks andrea!

#36 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
            • VIP Member
            • 4,116 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 01:38 PM

I'm sure you could do a beach ceremony. I didn't notice a particular area marked off or set up or anything like that. They probably just do that right before you need it. But the upside is that the beach is pretty quiet for the most part. Most people seemed to hang out by the pool (which is HUGE) so if you did want your ceremony on the beach, you wouldn't have to worry about big crowds or anything like that.

#37 gunde

gunde
              • 35 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 01:41 AM

The picts look great-thanks. Is it windy? I have also recently seen some wedding pits on Reviews of vacations, hotels, resorts, vacation and travel packages - TripAdvisor and if you look at MP there is a link to candid photos. After reading the e-mails I think we may also bring music instead of of a DJ. Thanks for all the help

#38 gunde

gunde
                • 35 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 01:43 AM

The picts look great-thanks. Is it windy? I have also recently seen some wedding pits on Trip Advisor. If you look at MP there is a link to candid photos with tons of picts. After reading the e-mails I think we may also bring music instead of of a DJ. Thanks for all the help

#39 cariandnick

cariandnick
                  • 60 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 04:00 PM

Hey shelly - i tried looking at the candid photos section on trip advisor but cant get it to show me anything but malaysia pictures. is there a separate link that im missing on the actual page once you get to the moon palace reviews?

#40 gunde

gunde
                    • 35 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:18 PM

Moon Palace Golf Resort and Spa - Cancun - Moon Palace Golf Resort and Spa Reviews - TripAdvisor

This is the link to Moon Palace. the link is in the top center page just under the Hotel Photo link. Its the link called Candid Traveler Photos. I hope you can find it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users