Photo

Has anyone had a wedding ON any of NCL ships?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 allbap

allbap
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:11 PM

We are having our wedding 8/11/12 on the NCL Gem out of NYC.  After reading some post here, I am wondering what others have experienced. And does anyone have any photos to share.  Thanks

#2 dai69

dai69
    • 49 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:35 PM

Not yet, but in 33 days we will be getting married on the Norwegian Jewel. I have had no luck finding NCL wedding photos but I will share mine for sure! Keep in touch.

#3 allbap

allbap
      • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:59 AM

Oh my, 33 days and counting is great.  I can't wait to get to that point.  Yeah I have been looking for actually photos of their on board weddings and can't find any so please do post yours.  I know that you will have a wonderful and blessed day.  Looking forward to the pics.

Originally Posted by dai69 

Not yet, but in 33 days we will be getting married on the Norwegian Jewel. I have had no luck finding NCL wedding photos but I will share mine for sure! Keep in touch.

#4 dai69

dai69
        • 49 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:27 AM

Hey!

We're back from our wedding cruise on the Norwegian Jewel 7/30/11, and it was wonderful! I haven't done a review yet or posted pics but if you hit me up with a private message I can give you more info and share some pics.

#5 allbap

allbap
          • 54 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:25 PM

congrats again and hope you two have a long blessed union.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users