• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 all the love

all the love
  • Site Supporter
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:54 PM

Hi ladies,

I ordered labels from vistaprint for kleenex packs in our OOT bags. I ordered them as return address labels (because they were free!) and so I'm getting 140 and only need 20.  If anyone is interested in taking some, they're free (just pay for shipping). I'm located in Calgary if anyone would like to just pick some up.  I ordered them today so I don't expect them to arrive for a while.

Tears of joy

Tears of laughter

Tears of happily ever after

#2 luvmoo

luvmoo
    • 503 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:49 PM

Hey! I am also in Calgary, and i would LOVE to take some off of your hands! I would be interested in 35-40 of them.. 

#3 Lasallebabe

Lasallebabe
      • Site Supporter
      • 154 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:42 PM

Me too...I'm also in Calgary....I'll take 30 if you have them? Thanks so much! I have some questions about Vistaprint...do you mind if I run them by you?

Originally Posted by all the love 

Hi ladies,

I ordered labels from vistaprint for kleenex packs in our OOT bags. I ordered them as return address labels (because they were free!) and so I'm getting 140 and only need 20.  If anyone is interested in taking some, they're free (just pay for shipping). I'm located in Calgary if anyone would like to just pick some up.  I ordered them today so I don't expect them to arrive for a while.

Tears of joy

Tears of laughter

Tears of happily ever after

#4 beachbum21

beachbum21
        • 438 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:42 AM

If you have any left, I would be interested in 50! Let me know :) thanks!!

#5 all the love

all the love
          • Site Supporter
          • 133 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:20 AM

The labels are all taken! Thanks for taking them off my hands ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users