Sign in to follow this  
corrina8285

Any 2012 UK brides out there

Hi I am a UK 2012 bride, well almost, I am doing a vow renewal on Feb 14th. We are also going to Cancun, we are staying in the Gran Caribe Real. 

Have you booked yet?

hiya, yeah we booked about a month ago, i am new to all the wedding thing an dont know many who have married abroad ha,

have you booked to renew your vows yet and where are you planning on staying? xx

Hi,

I'm at 2012 bride, not until September mind you!!  Booked at begining of June to give everyone enough time to save up.  We're getting married at the Grand Palladium.  Not got a clue where to start looking for photographers etc but suppose I've got plenty of time for looking about!!

My sister got married abroad a couple of years ago so kind of know what to expect!!!

What hotel are you staying at??

hi i'm staying at the crown paradise, i havent organised anything i'm totally lost with it all, havent a ckue where to start, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

days seem to be going really fast aswell xx

Im a UK 2012 bride, gettnig married and staying at the Gran Caribe on 2nd June 2012... so excited.

Does anyone know whether it'l be cheaper to find a photographer in Cancun or are you all using the ones your hotel provides?

Kelly

Hi Ladies, I too am a 2012 bride, we will be getting married at Sandos Caracol on the 8th October. I am so excited. We went to the exact same resort 5yrs ago for a holiday and fell in love with the place. Who are you guys using for getting your birth certificates etc..?