Wedding Coordinators - Grand Sunset Princess

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 takelly

takelly
  • Site Supporter
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:00 PM

Does anyone have any feedback or advice for working with the wedding coordinator(s) at Grand Sunset Princess?  Would love any tips that you can offer!

#2 soleil2011

soleil2011
    • 7 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:38 PM

First it's was so hard to talk... I tryed e-mails, phone calls...

I asked my travel agent, who speak spanish, to phone Al©jandra.

After that, Al©jandra phone me and it came very easy.

You must be out off stress...sometimes Al©jandra takes couple day to answer, but she always do it and she always considering all my request!

I hope this will help you and feel better.

When is your wedding? Mind is in six weeks!

#3 takelly

takelly
      • Site Supporter
      • 62 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:53 AM

Thanks for the feedback!  We are getting married on October 21, 2011.  Only six more weeks for you....how wonderful!  How have you found the experience of planning a destination wedding?

#4 soleil2011

soleil2011
        • 7 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:04 PM

Hello Takelly,

I am getting married june 4 and we are leaving june 2.

I don't know how is it for you, but for me everything is comming easy. When we decided to get maried in Playa Del Carmen, I knew that everything will be easy. The only bad thing was this explosion last november, but an accident can happen anywhere!

How is going your planning, did you choose wich kind of wedding you want? Are long are you staying!

Let me know when you will reach Al©jandra.

#5 takelly

takelly
          • Site Supporter
          • 62 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:09 PM

I received and email from the resort yesterday letting me know that Al©jandra is not working there any longer.  They stated that another WC would be in contact with me shortly and the Sales Manager left her contact details if I had any questions.  Have you received a similar email?

We are still in the early stages of planning but have decided on a gazebo wedding and semi private reception.  We haven't chosen the restaurant yet.

#6 soleil2011

soleil2011
            • 7 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:04 PM

Hi TaKelly,

I have send you all my wedding week planning on the other page...I think you are there with Vanicy Bride?

But the message did not work I think it will be there in 2 or 3 days...

I didn't received anything excepted that they took my paiement on my credit card Ha Ha Ha!

I didn't go with the private reception because it's was very expensive and I don't think that I really mind... But I understand that it could be nice to be only with our groupe

#7 FranticBride2be

FranticBride2be
              • 84 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 02:55 PM

Hey,

I've booked at the Grand Sunset Princess for April 28th.  We've been in contact with Emma.  I've had some pretty silly questions, but she's been answering all my emails back within about 2-3 weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users