jamieirene
  • 650 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:09 PM

Thanks no problem!

#32 atalanta

atalanta
    • 326 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:52 AM

delgadot, I guess that makes sense. Silly me, I forgot you were still contemplating.  Could you remind me (and forgive me for not remembering)? Is it only HH and Iberostar? or are there others?

Originally Posted by delgadot 

@ atalanta- As soon as I know where my wedding is going to take place LOL Hopefully once I get back from my site visit!:)

#33 REBA44

REBA44
      • 9 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:38 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to be a July 2012 Bride too :) We haven't booked the resort yet, but we are hoping for one of the majestics in Punta Cana,  we are in the process of dealing with a TA, which i am hoping is the hardest part.  I would just love to get the date picked and resort booked so we can get out our STD's.  I  too would love to get as much done as I can and as far in advance as possible.  I have been stalking this site for months now...so many awesome ideas and advice.   Your postcard's look great Jamie, thx for posting!!  I want magnetic boarding passes for mine...just need my date finalized!

#34 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
        • 237 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:40 AM

Congratulations!!  Dealing with booking the resort group package was a pain for us.  I am glad to have that part behind us.  Good luck getting the details nailed down.

Originally Posted by REBA44 

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to be a July 2012 Bride too :) We haven't booked the resort yet, but we are hoping for one of the majestics in Punta Cana,  we are in the process of dealing with a TA, which i am hoping is the hardest part.  I would just love to get the date picked and resort booked so we can get out our STD's.  I  too would love to get as much done as I can and as far in advance as possible.  I have been stalking this site for months now...so many awesome ideas and advice.   Your postcard's look great Jamie, thx for posting!!  I want magnetic boarding passes for mine...just need my date finalized!

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
          Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
          Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#35 jamieirene

jamieirene
          • 650 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 08:33 AM

Hello July 2012 brides!! At one point in this month we will all hit our one year mark!!! So exciting! Time is flying by! Hope evryones planning is going well! : )

#36 atalanta

atalanta
            • 326 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:20 PM

Yes, congratulations to everyone!

Originally Posted by jamieirene 

Hello July 2012 brides!!

At one point in this month we will all hit our one year mark!!! So exciting! Time is flying by! Hope evryones planning is going well! : )

#37 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
              • 237 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:03 AM

Woohoooo... we are all less than a year now! 

Is anyone working on any good projects or ideas? 

#38 atalanta

atalanta
                • 326 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:42 AM

I'm designing our monogram and invitations. My FI is working on the STD letter. What about you island bride?

#39 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
                  • 237 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:26 AM

I have been playing around with my invitations a little bit.  I want to do pocket folds and include a passport in them with all the information.  I have the invite part pretty well set, but I have been slacking getting my thoughts together for the passport.  I just keep thinking how much time I have... I know it is going to fly though. 

#40 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
                    • 237 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:43 AM

Can you believe that we are all around the 9 month mark... where is the time going?  I knew that time would start to fly, but I didn't think I would get that feeling until next year, closer to July.  I got to make a big check mark on my list last weekend... I ordered my dress.  So excited to have that done and I love it!  How are everyone's plans going?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users