Well, I realize that the months of April/May are not going to get any less busy so, without further ado, here are the shout-outs (a few most belated!) to some of our beautiful brides...
  Biggest belated shout-out goes to Paula who tied the knot all the way back March 8th! Our new resident artist, Jazmine, created this beautiful rendition of the ever-famous Kate...   la%2Bfoto%2B%252811%2529.JPG     Congratulations to Cassandra who said her "i dos" this past March 12th at a new resort for us, the Gran Caribe Real Resort & Spa in Cancun :).   la%2Bfoto%2B%25289%2529.JPG     Congratulations as well to Menaka who said "yes" this past March 15th at Dreams Riviera Cancun - we're becoming fast friends with the wedding group over there :). If you haven't noticed yet, there is quite the "floral" theme that went on this past month ... but wait ... there's more :).   la%2Bfoto%2B%25289%2529.JPG     Shout-out to Sherry Hurley who tied the knot right here in Vallarta, March 19th.   IMG_4435.JPG     Congratulations to Amanda who also tied the knot here in Vallarta, at the Decameron this past March 30th.   la%2Bfoto%2B%25289%2529.JPG     Congrats to Kristin who said "absolutely" :) this April 2nd at the Dreams Riviera Cancun. Her invites were pretty cool and the maraca colors were based off of them...   IMG_4495.JPG     Shout-out to Kristy who also tied the knot at Dreams Riviera Cancun this past April 4th. She chose theJenn and I love the color combination....   la%2Bfoto%2B%252813%2529.JPG     And last, but not least, is a shout-out to Amy who said "i do" today at the Azul Sensatori in the Riviera Maya - her invites were pretty different too and I love how the maracas and the tags turned out (maracas by Omar and tags by Gaby).   Invite%2Bimage.jpg la%2Bfoto%2B%25289%2529.JPG  

Coming-up ... wedding flowers, Kim & Lanny's Elemental Love Wedding and oodles more maraca shout-outs ... if I missed your favorite bride, it's because I'm waiting on photos! :)