Photo

MensUSA?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ncainey

ncainey
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:34 PM

Has anyone bought suits from MensUsa.com? Their prices seem so cheap so I wondering what the quality was like. I really have my heart set on everyone wearing light tan suits but I found to rent suits for the four days it would be really expensive. I don't think they would mind buying a suit for $159. Just let me know if your groom/gm had suits from them!

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:37 PM

Actually, yes! Hubby got his suit from there, got the shirt somewhere else. The quality was very good for a couple hundred dollars. They actually have a store here in L.A. so we went in person and checked them out/got fitted.

#3 ncainey

ncainey
      • 159 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:04 PM

Cool! Maybe we can go there when we go down to LA. Do they rent suits as well? I saw they had a section that said group suits. I wonder if you get a discount if you buy over a certain number. Obviously we won't need like 100!!

#4 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:22 PM

I bet they would hook you up if you bought say, 4 or more. They seem like the wheeling and dealing type...lol The store is small, but full of suits. It is located in Westwood a few blocks down from UCLA. Also, they work with a tailor across the street that will do alterations for only like $7 more. Not bad :o)

#5 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:24 PM

Hmm! I need to check this place out!

#6 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
            • 298 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:44 PM

I agree. I am going to check this place out as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users