Photos at your Ceremony

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aphrodite

• 178 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:32 AM

I have just been reading a few things that have me concerned and I wanted to ask a specific question relating to this...

I am getting married at the Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana.

Part of our package includes a photographer for our ceremony (10 pics or something like that).  I KNOW I will have friends and family that will want to take pictures as well.

Is this not possible?

I have read a couple of things about people making a big deal that people were taking pics at the ceremony, especially if they have professional cameras.  I don't know what their definition of "professional" is but I know a few people with SLR cameras.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

#2 Janet1480

• 709 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:57 AM

Your resort really cant dictate to your guests to not take pictures. Quite a few of my guests have "professional" cameras so they would be telling 4 or 5 of my guests not to take pics...i would have a serious issue with this LOL. Your resort probably has a policy that any offsite people coming to take pics would have to pay for a day pass to be at your wedding and on the resort but if they are family and staying at your resort there shouldnt be an issue. I am bringing my own photographer but he is also a friend and a guest of my wedding and staying at the resort. To be safe you may want to clear it with your WC

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users