Photo

Need Shopping Help for Necklace

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 brecluse

brecluse
  • 196 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:26 PM

And I wanted to suggest Etsy, tons of stuff for any budget on there. I did some searches for you:

Etsy :: Search Results

Etsy :: Search Results

You should just play around with the search, most stuff is pretty reasonable.

I don't know what your budget is, but you might want also to check ebay and maybe sundancecatalog.com (just because I love their stuff).
    TTD :: Tortola, BVI

#12 calyx6

calyx6
    • 160 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:46 PM

Thanks for doing the search on Etsy.. I've tried looking on there but get discouraged (impatient?) because they will only show 15 items per page on searches. After leafing through 30 pages, I usually give up. Sundance has some great jewelry, unfortunately not what I'm looking for. But again, thank you for the suggestions; keep them coming! :)

-V-
      Tulum - November 3, 2007

#13 brecluse

brecluse
      • 196 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:37 AM

Woot, I think I found you a good substitute though it's still a bit pricey:

Diamonds by the Yard CZ Necklace - Sparkles Forever - Detail

This site was mentioned on a another thread about jewelry and I had to check it out since I'm also looking for a necklace.
        TTD :: Tortola, BVI

#14 calyx6

calyx6
        • 160 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:20 PM

That's the closest so far! It's still a little pricey for what it is since I would have to tweak it so that once it's on it doesn't shift. I've got it bookmarked now. Thanks!!!

-Vi-
          Tulum - November 3, 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users