Photo

Key West Reception Venue Ideas

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 mkeller323

mkeller323
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:24 AM

@Kristen82 - I forgot to mention that our alcohol package does include mixed drinks and wine! I just re-read what I posted and it sounds like we are having a beer only reception! LOL. That's not the case. I just meant they will not do glass bottles.

#12 kristen82

kristen82
    • 8 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:02 AM

@Mkeller323 - Thanks for the reply. I love the plastic mug idea.  We had to add a liquor package as well as Fury only came with beer and wine also.  We're going a little more casual so we decided on a cupcake and mini key lime pie tower instead of a cake.  Thanks again for the ideas!  

#13 kristen82

kristen82
      • 8 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:04 AM

@Mkeller323 - If you don't mind, can I ask where you purchased your mugs?  I started looking online a little bit and found several places that have minimum quantities of 150 or more.  Thanks

#14 mkeller323

mkeller323
        • 9 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:43 AM

@kristen82 - we purchased them through a company that I use for work. He does all kinds of printing though. The website is www.mankocompany.com  . These are the ones we ended up ordering. http://www.aakronlin...Id=64&prodId=24 

Their minimum is also 150. I actually ordered 300 because we are having 2 at home receptions, so we wanted enough for all of the parties. So he did give us a little bit of a break for ordering so many. Before we thought of using him, I was going to order from www.customink.com . They had cheap mugs too. These are the ones I was looking at and they had a minimum of 100. http://www.customink...age-mug-/165400 

Hope this helps!

#15 kristen82

kristen82
          • 8 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:39 AM

Thanks so much - sorry for the delayed reply!

#16 meseh

meseh
            • 194 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:15 AM

Hi there! thanks for sharing, I would love to see some pictures my email address is germeseh@yahoo.com, thanks in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users