• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 LKocelko

LKocelko
  • 350 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by chantal09 

This is my wedding party :)

Did you have the turqouise as one of your wedding colors? Ours are eggplant and gray, so I wasn't sure about bringing in a totally different color. My FI will be in a light gray vest/dress pant, eggplant tie, and white (faintly striped) shirt. We were going to have the BM in gray pants and an eggplant shirt to match the MOH dress, but now I've been rethinking. Maybe just a lighter shade eggplant?

#22 chantal09

chantal09
    • 192 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

Did you have the turqouise as one of your wedding colors? Ours are eggplant and gray, so I wasn't sure about bringing in a totally different color. My FI will be in a light gray vest/dress pant, eggplant tie, and white (faintly striped) shirt. We were going to have the BM in gray pants and an eggplant shirt to match the MOH dress, but now I've been rethinking. Maybe just a lighter shade eggplant?

Our whole wedding was purple and turquoise.... I was afraid to do the girls and guys in diff colors, but now that I did I loved it. What color are your girls wearing. I think either way it will look good!

#23 LKocelko

LKocelko
      • 350 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by chantal09 

Our whole wedding was purple and turquoise.... I was afraid to do the girls and guys in diff colors, but now that I did I loved it. What color are your girls wearing. I think either way it will look good!

I just have my MOH, my FI just a best man. She is going to be in all eggplant. They're actually married, which is convenient. Maybe I'll just tell her to go pick it out with him when her dress comes in, I'm sure whatever she picks will be fine haha :)

#24 DiggityDawn

DiggityDawn
        • 167 posts
        • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Beach Resort
        • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

Thanks for the posts ladies! I have been struggling with the same topic. This thread has really helped. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users