Transfers and Tours Contact: Ochi/Mo-Bay/Negril

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:49 AM

I posted this in another thread but I'll put it here too in case anyone else needs it. Peter was our driver on the 2 hour ride from the airport to the Riu OR. He may be able to arrange any transportation you need outside of the resort. He was quite possibly the sweetest man we met there, a little older and very smart. I still remember every story he told me. He's one of those people whose wisdom you feel before he speaks. Okay I'm flashing back too much, here's the info on his business card:

Irie Airport Transfers & Scenic Tours

Ocho Rios Mo-Bay Negril

876-368-5960 Peter

#2 Spazz

• VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:51 PM

Thanks for the info!!!!

#3 jmhein

• 665 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:41 PM

Yes, thank you, that could come in handy! Any idea what his rates might be, say between MB and Ocho Rios, and between MB and Negril?
        ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#4 starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:41 PM

That was included in our package so I don't know what the charge would be, sorry. He gave us his card because he does personalized services too so he told us to call him anytime for anywhere we wanted to go. If nothing else I bet he could give you more resources. Good luck :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users