I apologize for not posting earlier. We got married at the Hola Grand Faro in Oct and it was amazing. This is who we used:
1) Wedding planner - Maye Cortinas (very reasonably priced...like 1/3 of what Baja Weddings quoted us)
She was great. Did everything we asked and took care of organizing everything on the wedding day...we had no worries. We did find our own vendors because originally we weren't going to hire an outside coordinator and we had already booked some of the vendors prior to signing an agreement with Maye (I'll note this info below). We decided to have an additional outside coordinator because we had around 60+ guests and we thought it was worth the extra $1000 to have the peace of mind. It was definitely worth it! Larisa was very nice, but I think if we just had Larisa and not Maye as well, it would have been chaotic. If you have fewer guests though, maybe you can just go with Larisa.
2) DJ Fradal - We booked him ahead of time. Was a good DJ. Did what we asked. Couldn't have expected anything more from him.
3) Cabo Flowers - We booked them with Maye. They were fine. We brought a lot of decor ourselves (i.e. silk flowers), so only used Cabo Flowers for bouquets, corsages, etc.
4) Photographer - Mango Weddings, Jerome Dieu. We booked him ahead of time. This guy was awesome. Very professional. Had our pics to us on time. Excellent quality, excellent photographer. Very reasonably priced. Think he charged us around $4000 for everything, which included video, book, 1 hour engagement session a few days before the wedding.
5) Lighting, audio/video equipment for slideshow, etc - Ambar - got them through Larisa before hiring Maye. They were fine. All equipment and lighting for rehearsal dinner and reception were great. No problems.
6) Table decor / tiffany chairs - We booked through Maye. She got us a better price than Larisa could get us. For table centerpieces we used large glass vases, filled them with silk flowers and had floating candles. This saved us a ton of money on flowers and looked so much nicer than if had flower centerpieces.
Hope this helps!